Wednesday, January 21, 2009

San Diego Sightings

On vacation I saw Tib and her kids! Who knew they were in not so sunny San Diego the same time I was?
Ben's least favorite picture of all time....the surfer in him looked at me in awe and said "Look at all those teeth!" as I watched chills run down his spine.


And from Ty- "Mommy, why is that camel eating marshmallows?"
Think like a dog....~Nobody's gonna take my MY boy's bike!!!~


Look at the glutes on that guy!
Is that a banana in his pocket....hmm...Apparently they have a sense of humor at Legoland.
I NEED the number to her hair and makeup guy!

Always wear sunscreen.....or bring one with you...


3 comments:

Devri said...

absolutely your comment was funnier than my post.. you crack me up..

My fav of all of these is all of them.. they're great...

have a great day.

tiburon said...

I freaking love you. I love that you saw sharks - and you thought of me - and I LOVE the banana in the pocket! That is a riot!

Super Happy Girl said...

Is that a banana in your pocket..?

I love the moped/umbrella guy. I bet his mom is proud.