Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Every stinkin' time.....

So, every morning I get out of bed and think of all the things I need to gather together before I leave the house. These are all things that I had thought of the night before and knew were coming down the pipe. The list running through my head this morning: kids clothes(already gathered and bagged last night), cell phone on charger, work keys and on bathroom counter, backpacks, lunch for me and friends in fridge, purse with everything in it, cd's the have all the pics needed for postings on the blog, and oh yeah, the kids. All of which are really important things....

So this morning, I thought I was golden, I got out of bed not too late for a bath, I hate showers, they leave me cold. I had the kids up and downstairs. I kept thinking to myself--don't forget the lunches, spaghetti with homemade meatballs, yummy!

Then at the last minute I asked the kids where their jackets were. Not on them, with them, or in their bags. So now that I have almost everything including the kids in the car I have to run inside and find jackets, of which they have plenty but they can never find any.... Let me remind you that all of this is happening from 5:00-5:20 in the morning and everyone knows I don't wake up until 8:30-9:00. So I run inside find jackets, put them in the bag and back my car with, no ice on it, out of the garage. I love parking in the garage! Once I'm three minutes down the road I remember that I forgot the lunches! There is always something....every stinkin' time!

So the kids are warm today and I have to wait a day for spaghetti, and let my friends know that I'm a space cadet.

Sorry Tiff, looks like it's Micky D's today.......................

1 comment:

Mia said...

I was in the drive through at the dry cleaners this morning when I went to pay and realized I didn't have my purse and therefore my money... You are in good company when it comes to being forgetful!