Wednesday, May 21, 2008

To Perm or not to Perm











So, I've had perms in the past, and I love them. And I'm completely bored with my hair right now. I am a color junkie but I haven't done that in ages, and the result of that is I have discovered that I have a natural color, who knew? I decided that I was just going to grow it our until I figured what to do with it. I've been talking about a perm for a year now and still haven't done it. I think it's time to "Just do it" or move on. So here is my dilema, to do it or not to do it. It doesn't seem like a huge deal but right now my hair is easy. It's straight (and plain), I wash it and run out the door. I blowdry it if I want to. It's not frizzy, it's not wavy it's just straight. I take that back, it's not just straight, it's fine as well, so when it gets long, like it is, it gets stringy. Fun. We have a holiday weekend coming up at work so it's the perfect opportunity to perm my hair saturday and then be able to wash it before I go back to work on tuesday. I guess I'm just afraid to pull the trigger, 'cause you know, perms are permanent.....What do you think?

By the way, I really loved to look up top but figured this one is the look I would be more likely to come out of the salon with.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Pull a Nike and Just do it!

samiam said...

I love it! I think that you should pull a "Nike" too! It is just hair, you can just pay to have it re-straighten if you hate it. HAHA

Mia said...

Thank you so much for coming to my blog and commenting! I love meeting new people. As for the perming goes... go for it. If you have done it before and liked it you will probably like it again! I guess you know Tiffany and Sam from work? Are you by any chance in one of the Bremerton wards? My mom and brother lived there Mom from 95-2000 and my borhter from 99-2001.

Cole said...

Yes, I have been in the Brem. Stake for the past 2.5 years. Frist in the Olalla ward while we were Building our house. Now we are in the Silv. 4th ward-in the brem stake. My husband is apart of the Godsey family that is throughout the Brem stake. Where were your mom and brother?

Mia said...

Ummm they were in Bishop Wells' ward which ever that one was. My mom's name is Dianne Monreal and my brother id Victor Monreal. If you have only been there 2.5 you wouldn't have crossed their paths but they might know some of your hubby's family. Small world eh?

Cole said...

Crazy small world. I guess this one goes back to the Six degrees of bloggerhood??? Which one did I find that on again?