Monday, June 15, 2009

You're Fired!

So this weekend I tasked Ben with what I thought was a seemingly simple task. Pick up some Toilet paper. WE ARE OUT!!! O.U.T. of one the most absolutest necessities. Pleas honey, just grab some while you are getting the few other things on the list.

Apparently I either 1-Need to be more specific when I say buy some toilet paper. or 2-Just fire him from any sort of paper product purchasing.

This is what he brought home:






It might have been packaged a little more like this:




SAME THING! Obviously HE doesn't have to wipe every time he goes. If he did then maybe he would be slightly more considerate when purchasing the most important form of paper. Maybe to teach him a lesson I should hide said tp and only leave in sight some other options......
Maybe a nice cheery bowl of holly leaves?



Nothing like baby porcupines, hey they're even washable, good for the environment, bonus!



Maybe pieces of shark jaw, those never ending teeth might come in handy....


Ughhh. All of those might be better options than the industrial size package of cheesy toilet paper I now have hiding in my closet!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

My husband is great at the TP buying, and he doesn't even use it. He uses baby wipes. TMI? Oh well.

Misty said...

you're funny! so, what's your tp preference?

Devri said...

HOly crap kristina!lol

My hubby won't let me buy the tp, he likes his a certain way.. I don't care, wipe your butt and get off!

Randi said...

LOL...okay now that was funny. I agree with you...no industrial toilet paper! Especially the Scott Brand! Who cares if you get twice as many squares on a roll? That's just that much more pain and nasties to get through!

Jan said...

That is the funniest man thing ever. I hear ya girl. I scream with you I should say.

I have a nephew in law that will only use the wipes like Kristinas hubs. Men seem to care alot about their parts more than ours.

Stefanie said...

Now that you have all this toilet paper you won't be using for the purpose of the bathroom the next question in your mind should be who can I toilet paper with all this stuff? :o) I mean you can't just leave it laying around it would be a waste. :o)

samiam said...

Oh Nicole! Another bathroom reference, I love it! Glad that you set him straight, it is true we use it everytime!

tiburon said...

Shark teeth are awesome.

But I would never wipe with them. Nothing worse than cheap TP.

For real.