Mia, she is too cute, decided that Tiffany, Sam, and I are part of a trifecta. And, one full of trouble. And, we are award worthy. That really does some us right up.
I would have a whole acceptance speech but I'm afraid I wouldn't be nearly as "witty or cleverish" as Tiffany, so I'm just letting everyone know how much I LOVE Mia for thinking I'm deserving of an award *or she was just running out of people to hand them too :) * Either way, I love her and I will proudly post my award for the world to see!
This award has rules...
1. Please put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. You must nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award.
4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.
So let's see......Who can I have the pleasure of sharing this one with...........
First off, I could just go down the line and give it to all my family members (Don't you just love big Mormon families?) and all of my best friends-I call them my big Mormon family as well- But then that would take away all their easy picks as well so in doing them a favor I'll try to spread the wealth.
How about ~
1. Andy- You never know what you are going to get when you go check out The Flapdoodling of Andy , he's hilarious, at least I think he is. And he's my hubby's twin brother so I have to love him a little anyway.
2. Misty- Just the 3 of Us is where I go to catch up with my friend who lives just a thirty minute stones throw away.....
3. Kari- It's so much fun to see whether it will be a blast from the past or maybe the latest and greatest of happenings over at Every day's a new day...
Gee four more to go still, this award giving job is pretty strenuous!
4. Irma- Irma's Front Porch is loaded full with sweet, funny, and charming tid bits. Sometimes she just makes me want to cry, in a good way.
5. Paije- This one is easy, She talks about our soccer games, which she also plays in.... and she's just too cute. I hope to have that much energy some day! Yeah, and I just wanted to type Paije, I love that name!!
6. Brit- If only I could read The Adventures of Rust and Brit every time I peeked over it would make my week for sure! Brit is sorta like another Andy, you never know what you're going to get you know you're going to like it!!!!
7. Devri- I love how her comments can brighten my day and make me laugh so hard milk comes out of my nose, at least it would if I was drinking milk while reading blogs but I always thought that would be dangerous....
There you have it. I tried to spread the wealth as best I could.
Andy, if you really don't want to carry this on, I guess you don't have to, but I knew you at least deserved the recognition!