Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful for my garden. I know that no matter how hectic or hard my day has been that my garden will be at home waiting for me to tend to it. I get to water and weed and care. It needs me. I nurture it and it doesn't talk back, it just gives. I never know what new surprise will be there for me to discover! A new tomato or pepper, peas ready to harvest, corn growing taller than the kids, herbs to add to our families dinner!

Here are some new pictures of my little haven!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I love your garden! My neighbor and I have a garden too. It is excited to see what new things have grown.

Misty said...

no worries...i stole the picture from paije's blog!

Mia said...

Beautiful garden lady!

Suzanne said...

I am so impressed with this beautiful garden!