Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Phhwwuucckkkkkkk!!!!!!

So I was eating some pork rinds this morning and having a conversation with Tiffany about how from here on out I claim all of her portions of pork rinds for the rest of her life. Believe me when I say she is more that willing to hand those beautiful babies of crispy goodness over to me. Crazy right?
Well as I was munching on the pork rinds someone had put on my desk I absentmindedly put my pendant in my mouth. I play with it alot, if it's not my pendant it's my pen, or a straw, or my nails......
You wouldn't believe the shock when I found out that this morning I had gotten some of this on my necklace.....(still not sure how I pulled that one off)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
combined with:


Phhwwuucckkkkkkk!!!!!!

At least I'm pretty sure that's the sound I made.....

6 comments:

Rachel said...

That's pretty close to a very naughty word...I bet you almost said it but tried to disguise it so you wouldn't get in trouble ;)

Cole said...

I think it was more like spitting and trying to say yuck at the same time. It didn't work out so well.

Although I might have tried not to think that other one.

Devri said...

What is wrong? You eat pork rinds- nothing is worse than those puppies!!

besides I use to sneak my moms deodrant when I was little and have a little snack!! yum...yum... yummy!!!

Brits said...

I bet it tasted better than those pork rinds.

Misty said...

Yeah - I thought that was your version of swearing! =)

Kristina P. said...

Wow, that sounds horrible! The pork rinds, I mean. ;)