Thursday, May 28, 2009

*****hey, hey, hey, hey!*****

~~I got a deck, I got a deck, I got a deck, hey, hey, hey, hey!!!!!~~
(Think Little Rascals)

So that peppy little tune keeps running through my head and has been since about 9:30 last night as we were walking out of Lowes. It's been three years in the making but it's time for:

~ outdoor eating

~sleeping under the stars

~watching the bats fly at dusk

~planters full of flowers

~no more filling small propane tanks--I have a hook up on my deck to a BIG tank

~786 more square feet to live in! errr..OUT!!!!


It looks a little some thing like this......

Well, it's going to look something like that. Mostly like that except our railings are going to be WAY MORE AWESOMER! sorta like this....


Ben can't wait to get started! He asked me this morning to call and see if Lowes could deliver whatever they have in stock NOW and we could pick up the rest later. I'm so excited, I've been doing a little happy bounce in my seat. I'm getting weird looks. I'm grinning my face off!


The best part.......DECK PARTY!!!!!!!


maybe for my Birthday (in 25 days) Or maybe later....either way!

Or EvErY dAY!!!


:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

^me grinning me face off^

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I am very, very jealous!

Brits said...

I will drive all the way from Boise to hit up a deck party.

samiam said...

Can we say house party.. or deck party? Oh and the view you have is awesome! Enjoy!

tiburon said...

I wanna come!