Friday, March 13, 2009

Big day Saturday!!!!

I'm so excited! Madison is getting baptized on Saturday. 10:00 @ Mullenix.

The date has been made, the program has been set, and the players have all sworn to show up! If you don't, I know where all of you live! :)

After, we get to gather for lunch at Ben's parents.

I can't wait to show all of you (okay all 2 of you) pictures of Madison's big day!

I can't wait to give her the scriptures that I ordered for her. It's been hard, I'm horrible at waiting for presents! She's going to love them!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We'll be thinking of you guys....

Devri said...

That is sooo exciting.. Good luck with the dunk.. It will be such a spiritual high for the whole day, I promise...

evan.miki said...

I love you! Blogs are great - I'm so glad you found me:) That is so great that your daughter is getting baptized. I bet you're the best mom. I'll keep watching your blog!

tiburon said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics :)