Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Post #100!!!!

So this morning I knew what my post today was going to be about I was so excited and then I noticed that today it would be post number ONE HUNDRED, yeah it took me a while to get here but here I am. Yea!


SO...... Today when I was getting ready for work I decided today was the day to wear GIRL SHOES! (yes post 100 is about shoes, does it get any better than that?) Not only were there girl shoes but girl jeans and a girl top too! Watch out I'm braking out!!!!! My hubby saw my shoes tried to tell me I couldn't wear them, what if I had to go into an industrial area? I pointed out that my steel-toe shoes are conveniently under my desk. I have been wearing jeans and steel-toe shoes to work for 9 1/2 years. It feels so go to be able to be feminine for once. I haven't busted out the four inch heels, and I have plenty of those, I'm not quite brave enough for that yet, AND we have hard flooring not carpeting so walking through the office and down the hallway would be quite noisy. I did it once on my day off and felt so conspicuous that I went back out to my car to grab my flip-flops.
Next up, more jewelry, and more girl clothes. I could so get used to the office life, oh wait, I already am! :)

5 comments:

Misty said...

hooray! and very cute shoes! =) How are you feeling, by the way?

Tiffany said...

love the female you!

Jenni said...

THOSE SHOES ARE SOOOOOO CUTE!

tiburon said...

Super cute shoes!

Mia said...

I can always count on you for a great shoe post ;) Congrats on the office/girlie you and the 100th post!