Monday, November 24, 2008

First new desk gift!

So I have officially gotten my fist new desk gift. It came from the lovely Tiffany. Isn't that just like her? Always thinking of other people that girl is.......you just gotta love her.

Is everyone ready for this? Here it comes....

MINE. ALL MINE. HANDS OFF! Yeah, it is a pretty amazing red pen. The pen is red, the ink is black. It writes darn well too.

Side note on the desk gift line......

Honey, (I'm assuming someday you'll read my blog again and see this) if you ever wanted to send me flowers I am now be located here:


Bldg 900, 4th Floor, Rm 402

Naval Base Kitasp-Bremerton

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

WHOA!! That is a stupendously fantastical amazing red pen!!! ;)

tiburon said...

Hooray for the pen. Love a good pen.

Mia said...

That Tiffany! Love the new red pen.