Monday, November 24, 2008

Good Morning!

Morning from my new desk! Yup you heard me right, MY NEW DESK. They cleaned it off, wiped it down, and even pledged it! They just might like me....ya think? Now to decorate. What adornment should there be on my desk? I need to bring in pictures of kids, that is a must. I found this fun mug while traveling home from Houston that touted about being an Electrician, a plant maybe..........I don't know what will end up on my desk but I can almost guarantee that no matter what I end up collecting here and displaying, it will most likely end up under a few piles of paperwork, dishes and whatever else I plan on just setting down for a few minutes. Give me a week and I bet my desk goes from this.... (my desk looks alot like this one, for now)

to this.......

Actually, that is a bet that my mom wouldn't even make.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

YAY!! Welcome back to the blogosphere!

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...

Congrats on the desk. You pretty much running the show over there now?

Btw, I finally finished our wedding website. Your husband makes an appearance, though I had to make up his bio since he never responded to my email. www.AndyandLindsay.com

Misty said...

yeah - i wouldn't take that bet either. It may be sooner though! =)