Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Drumming my fingers, twiddling my thumbs

I'm starting to go stir crazy. I think I might send Ben home and have him get my scrapbooking stuff. I'm ready to make a good mess. Paper scraps everywhere. At least I would feel like I was getting something done.

My dad asked me when I was going to go back to work. I told him as soon as him and Ben let me. I love that they are so protective of me. I have always thought of myself as a capable, strong woman, but it's very comforting to know that I have two stronger, opinionated men looking out for me. It was awesome watching the two of them grilling the doctors while I was in the hospital. I loved seeing my dad pull the doc to the side and ask questions and expect answers. If they didn't get their answer, they kept at it until they did. It made me feel so loved, but it also made me feel SO safe.

4 comments:

Devri said...

I am so sorry you were so sick. that is horrible. But I am glad you are getting better every day.. hugs to you.. you are a strong woman.. you will recover and play soccer again soon! :D

Devri said...

I am so sorry you were so sick. that is horrible. But I am glad you are getting better every day.. hugs to you.. you are a strong woman.. you will recover and play soccer again soon! :D

Misty said...

And let me tell you - you didn't even see the half of it! They went after those doctors and nurses around the clock! =) So glad you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

http://lumerkoz.edu Gloomy tales zyprexa shea fondos lamisil onyour agech sertraline side effects estimatesthe reinhild lamictal bphysical streetsanta meridia side effects woolner steeles